"I think earth, if chosen instead of Heaven, will turn out to have been, all along, only a region in Hell: and earth, if put second to Heaven, to have been from the beginning a part of Heaven itself." -CS Lewis, The Great Divorce

11.03.2009

Thing #19: Starbucks Holiday Cups

As previously mentioned, today is a teacher work day, so I stopped by Starbucks on my way to work for a motivational treat. Today's cups? Holiday. The saying on them? "We invite you to listen to your desires and to renew your hope, to see the world not as it is, but as it could be. Go ahead. With. It's what makes the holidays the holidays."

I liked it. I just hope they sell cool holiday stuff as well. In fact, I'm going to the Starbucks website right now. Afterall, I did just grade two class sets of tests. I deserve a little motivational break.

1 comment:

  1. note: there are no winter holiday items posted at starbucks.com as of this moment. Granted, it is only November 3. I wait with baited breath my opportunity to buy a slice of corporate coffee Christmas swag. Don't doubt that I will.

    ReplyDelete