"I think earth, if chosen instead of Heaven, will turn out to have been, all along, only a region in Hell: and earth, if put second to Heaven, to have been from the beginning a part of Heaven itself." -CS Lewis, The Great Divorce

9.04.2010

Thing #46: Clean apartments

Ah. That is the contentment of someone with a clean apartment. I have scrubbed the bathroom, Cloroxed (nice verb, right?) the kitchen counters and stove top, vacuumed the two rugs, washed the covers of the couch pillows, and lit a very nicely scented candle to make sure it all smells nice, too. This makes me happy. I (as previously mentioned) like order, and my clean AND orderly home make me even happier. It is rare that everything is so neat and clean; therefore, it receives special recognition here.

Ah. Really really content right now (not to mention that the weather is great and I just consumed my first pumpkin spice latte of the season. Mmmm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment