"I think earth, if chosen instead of Heaven, will turn out to have been, all along, only a region in Hell: and earth, if put second to Heaven, to have been from the beginning a part of Heaven itself." -CS Lewis, The Great Divorce

1.09.2011

Thing #68: Wendy's Pick Two

John and I are eating healthier...really. At least we're trying, but it gets kind of exhausting cooking and preparing lunches and so on. Anyway, tonight, I was going to cook, but we stayed at church later than intended, and well, I didn't end up cooking. Instead, we picked up Wendy's...

which sounds awful, I know, but it wasn't, I swear!

The Wendy's Pick Two is such a great deal. For five dollars, I got a baked potato and a "small" salad. And it was delightful. We both got different salads, and both of them were yummy (with blue cheese!) and had "grilled" chicken (as opposed to breaded). There really was a lot of food there...the salad filled up one of my humongous dinner plates. That's a lot of food.

Anyway, I really don't have a lot to say about this subject, except that it's what I'm happy about right now, because it was a) fast, b) easy, c) cheap, and d) yummy.

MMMMmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment