"I think earth, if chosen instead of Heaven, will turn out to have been, all along, only a region in Hell: and earth, if put second to Heaven, to have been from the beginning a part of Heaven itself." -CS Lewis, The Great Divorce

6.13.2010

Thing #40: Wedding Dresses

No, I don't have "the" dress picked out. However, I did have a fabulous time trying 6 or 7 of them on this Saturday. There were several that were definitely out - one was just too low (yikes!) and the other weighed about 10 pounds. There was one contender... but I'll leave that out of the blog for privacy's sake.

But here's what's really fun - wedding dresses are awesome to look at, to feel, and to put on. It's okay to be that little girl inside that loves to dress up. There are the sparkles, the flowers, the lace, and the taffeta are all pretty fabulous.

Even better? I get to wear one :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment