"I think earth, if chosen instead of Heaven, will turn out to have been, all along, only a region in Hell: and earth, if put second to Heaven, to have been from the beginning a part of Heaven itself." -CS Lewis, The Great Divorce

9.26.2009

Thing #11: Corn pudding

Drew has a teammate named Skeeter. Skeeter has a mom who makes corn pudding, corn pudding sent from God, or something akin to that. She's also delightfully entertaining and kind. I like her AND her corn pudding.

And for chatting with her today about Farmville's most recent crazy quadruple homicide and for her tasty corn pudding, I feel as though it must make my list of things to be happy about.


(and for the record, there have been countless things to be happy about in the last month, but I brain farted and completely forgot I had a blog. I guess those things'll happen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment