"I think earth, if chosen instead of Heaven, will turn out to have been, all along, only a region in Hell: and earth, if put second to Heaven, to have been from the beginning a part of Heaven itself." -CS Lewis, The Great Divorce

12.08.2009

Thing #24: A working washer and dryer

I'm officially old (as the previous entry asserts and the gray hairs sprouting from the back of my head attest). My new washer and dryer are fabulous. The LG pair play a little jig when they turn on and off as well as when the load is done, not to mention they get my clothes clean. The best part, however, is that I don't have to leave my apartment. Oh, and the dryer allows me to once again fluff clothes a normal person might consider ironing. This renders my wardrobe larger, once again.

Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment